Okay so, while going over the conversations in TheQEffectz Sew Community during the week, I noticed that alot of us, especially newbies in the sew business, find it extremely difficult to identify the right or ideal fabric that is relevant for a particular style.
As we all know, fabric is one of the most essential part of fashion designing and understanding it, is imperative because you can’t really do without it. Knowing the ideal texture and properties of various types of fabrics can go along way to help you achieve a particular design and style. So the benefits of being able to identify the right fabrics for a particular design or style can not be overemphasized.
This is why even though we treat this in TheQEffectz Beginner Class( Sewing for Beginners), in TheQEffectz Sew Community, we are going to be embarking on a research project starting February 1st, 2019.
And the project is:
- Each member of TheQEffectz Sew Community will be assigned a fabric name every week.
- Each member is expected to buy half yard of that fabric and conduct a detailed research about that fabric.
- Each member is expected to tell us all they know about that fabric and how it can be used by sending a 1minute – 2 minutes video of their discovery
- Possibly, by the end of it, the members of the community will vote who they believe was the best tutor and a reward will be given to that person.
It’s going to be an extraordinary time, believe me. And I don’t want you to miss out on it. So if you are one of those who can not really identify the right type of fabric for any style or design, then make sure to join us this February to be a part of the project.
Membership is N200/$0.64 only and you can even pay via Airtime. See here to learn more.
To learn more about TheQEffectz sew community, please visit here.
Please do note that membership is not limited to local customers only. As an international customer, you can be a part of this community as long as you are on Whatsapp. Your location really does not matter. Please see here to learn more.
So that’s it sewlover. Don’t say I didn’t tell you. Make sure you join the sew community today and join in the project.
Till next time, kisses!
LOOKING FOR PRIVATE LESSONS ON HOW TO CUT AND SEW CLOTHES, CONTACT US NOW! WE ALSO OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES.
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
Or Join Our Social Media Network
- BBM CHANNEL:C004E3158
- FACEBOOK: TheQEffectz
- PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467
- WHATSAPP: 08030971467
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org