So because we understand that many of us may not be able to come into money until the first few weeks of the month, we’ve decided to extended our registrations to Saturday, September 2018 so that you can either make up your mind swiftly to build your sewing skill or to make payments(i.e for those who have registered and are yet to pay)
So quickly visit here to either register and/or pay for your classes. Saturday, September 15th, 2018 is just right around corner.
Please do note that late registration does not mean we would be sitting around waiting for you to join us. Classes will go on and from what I heard, they have already begun. They began today.
So once again, if you have registered for any of classes and have not yet completed your registration by paying for the class, please click here now to do so
If you are a returning student( graduating or failed student) and will wish to continue your training with us, please visit your Student Portal, to learn how to proceed with your admission.
But just in case you are one of those people that is not convinced that it is possible to learn how to sew online, please visit here or check out our Instagram page to see all the activities of our students who just graduated from both the beginner and intermediate classes. Hopefully, you’ll realize that online training is not a myth and choose to sign up with us because you want the best.
- Pattern-making courses
- Sewing courses
- Crafts(Knitting & Crocheting) courses
- Bag-making courses
- Shoe-making courses
- Jewelry-making courses
These for as low as N3,000/$9 per month. See here to learn more.
Our classes are also not limited to local students alone. You can be anywhere in the world and join our classes. We accept both local and international currencies.
Perhaps you are the shy type, don’t want to be restricted to our sessions or would prefer a private audience and special attention, then feel free to sign up for our private sessions. Simply contact us or send a whatsapp message to 08030971467.
So till next time on more juicy updates, kisses!
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
- How to keep records as a fashion designer/tailor/sewist (Preview/ Download)
- All About Breast-padded Bodice ( Preview/ Download)
- How to make a Breast-padded six pieces blouse- Pattern & Sewing Video tutorial (Preview/ Download)
- How to make a wrap blouse- Pattern & Sewing Video tutorial (Preview/ Download)
- How to make a Lace embroidered padded blouse(with side peplum)- Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial (Preview / Download)
- How to make a net-padded peplum blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a net-padded pleated blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) ( Preview / Download)
- How to make a Shawl-collar peplum jacket pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a padded off-shoulder six pieces dress with fishtail (Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial) (Preview / Download)
- How to make a pencil trousers for Clients( Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial)( Preview/Download)
- All Sleeves tutorial (Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial) (Preview/ Download)
You can pay for any of our products above using Mobile Recharge cards, Bank cards or Transfer. Our Paypal payment option is available to only international customers.
International customers are therefore advised to click here to see pricing in USD
To get new updates, post and ridiculous freebies/gifts delivered to your mailbox, please enter your email address in the box below to subscribe. Subscription is free!
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467