As promised, here is a tutorial on how to make, not only a six pieces blouse but a breast-padded six pieces blouse.
For those that do not know what a six pieces blouse is, well here is a brief introduction
A breast-padded six pieces blouse is a variant of other types of six pieces outfits like long six pieces dress, mini-six pieces dress and so on, that are padded at the bust region with the help of breast pads or cups. Usually, this type of blouse involves demarcating the bodice of a blouse into three pieces in front and three pieces at the back with a flare at the bottom, hence the name- “Six pieces Blouse”
Because this type of blouse is breast padded, it ensures that the wearer does not have to wear a bra while wearing the blouse.
This style of making blouse is typical to most Ankara blouses and dresses worn in Nigeria and the African continent at large as can be seen in traditional marriages and events.
To download the full tutorial, simply click here or click on the “VIEW THE PRODUCT” button below. Remember you can pay via either local mobile recharge card,(for local customers only), Paypal( for international customers only) Bank cards or transfer.
International customers are advised to click here to see pricing in USD.
For more information on how to get our products or how to use our various payment options, click here or contact us via either our contact form, or through mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via call/whatsapp @ 08030971467 or chat live with us via our customer support at the bottom of our site page.
Now before I head out, let me quickly chip in that opportunities are still opened to those that will love to work for us. It’s simple, simply visit our Recrutment page here, check out the job description and apply.
And we will get back to you with further information.
FREE GIFT! FREE GIFT! FREE GIFT!
Oh geezs I almost forgot. Did I mention that we are going to be giving out a Mini Sewing machine come January 2018 to one lucky winner via TheQEffectz Raffle Draw?
TheQEffectz is planning to host a Live Raffle Draw to pick out one lucky subscriber.
Well you see, I’m feeling very grateful to you guys for hanging with me this year, that I’ll be giving out a mini sewing machine to say thank you. So to participate, you will have to be a subscriber of TheQEffectz.
Not yet a subscriber? click here to subscribe immediately.
More info about this will be coming shortly.
So till next time for more juicy updates.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
1. How to make a Lace embroidered padded blouse(with side peplum)- Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial (Preview / Download)
2. How to make a net-padded peplum blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
3. How to make a net-padded pleated blouse pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) ( Preview/ Download)
4. How to make a Shawl-collar peplum jacket pattern(Pattern-making tutorial only) (Preview / Download)
5. How to make a padded off-shoulder six pieces dress with fishtail (Sewing and Patternmaking tutorial) (Preview / Download)
6. How to make a pencil trousers for Clients( Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial)( Preview/Download) 7. All Sleeves tutorial (Sewing and Pattern-making tutorial) (Preview/ Download)
You can pay for any of our products above using Mobile Recharge cards, Bank cards or Transfer. Our Paypal payment option is available to only international customers.
International customers are therefore advised to click here to see pricing in USD