WHY ARE WE RECRUITING?
WHAT IS THEQEFFECTZ ONLINE TRAINING CENTER ALL ABOUT?
- Uploading of images
- Uploading/embedding of videos(limited to 49mb). So yes we are going to be having video classes. It will be just like a physical classroom.
- Use of table of contents as well as tables for structuring datas.
- Student posts: Here, students will get the chance to submit their assignment via images or videos or via posts by simply making posts.
- Log in/Sign in: Here, students would have to sign in or log in to take part in the classes. However, intended students would have to register first before they will be assigned their username and password to join the classes.
- Blogging: Students can also create their own blog(unlimited). However, this feature will be disabled to TheQEffectz students, unless authorized by the admin.
- Users: There is no limit to the number of tutors/ users we can add to this platform, ensuring therefore there are different tutors for different classes.
- Great commenting system: Unlike our blogsite(powered by Blogger), where visitors/members have been finding it difficult to leave their questions or comments, this platform ensures that students encounter absolutely no difficulty leaving their questions or comments.
Also, these classes are going to be specific to the needs of various sewists, and will thus be divided into three classes:
- Beginner’s Class
- Intermediate Class
- Advanced Class
- You must be single.
- You must be currently unemployed
- You must have good written and Oral English skill
- Sewing/Patternmaking/Craft-making/Diy skills
- Sewing studio
- Laptop/Pc and smartphone
- Digital and Media Applications: Picture and Video Camera, Picture and Video Editors, Microsoft Word, File converters, Pdf and Epub reader.
- Regular Data Subscription
- Active social media: Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, LinkedIn.
- Active Email Account.
- Active Bank account
- Resourcefulness: As a tutor, you must be resourceful. This quality is essential to help build your students with new ideas and sewing concepts
- Must be thoughtful: You have to be thoughtful enough to provide quick response to your students question
- Smartness and patience: it takes alot of patience to teach. As a tutor, you will need this quality to be able to prepare your classes in a very explicit way and for easy understanding. And of course, many may not easily understand. Thus it will be your duty to ensure they do.
- Charismatic: the energy you bring into the classroom through your words or appearance can determine how well your students will enjoy your class for that day. People tend to fall inlove with people with charismatic personalities. So if you want your students to love your teachings, you have to be charismatic.
- Accuracy: Being accurate and thorough in the preparation of your topics can not be overemphasized. So it is important that as a tutor, you have the quality of being accurate about your teachings. It may not be 100%, but please let it be atleast 90.
- Kindness: In TheQEffectz Sew community, being kind is one of the house rules. This is because we do not want members who would rather keep what they know to themselves. Knowledge they say, is power. So the more you provide people with that knowledge, the more powerful they become. Besides, this is what TheQEffectz is all about, empowering men and women. So we need tutors who will be kind enough to help us do that.
- Dedication: This is of most importance because I have no intention of working with people who are not dedicated. So taking this seriously is very important to me. Our tutors must be dedicated to their work and must make sure they keep to time, prepare their classes as when due and respond to questions as soon they see them.
FUNCTIONS OF AN ONLINE TUTOR
- Preparation of classes: As a tutor in our online training classrooms, it is your duty to prepare your classes as well as topics to be treated. This could be written or via video which must be made as “posts” on TheQEffectz Online classroom dashboards. You will be able to upload these videos or write this posts as a tutor. It is also important that you stick by the class syllabus which will be given to you as soon as you become a tutor. If written, these classes must be well-written and easy to understand. If made as videos, they must be well-broadcast with clear audio sound and video coverage.
- Scheduling of classes: As a tutor, you can decide on what days of the week will be convenient for you to teach. However, please do note that your classes must be within the timeframe specified in the syllabus.
- Attendance: As a tutor, it is your responsibility to ensure your students are fervently following your classes.
- Answering of Questions: It is your responsibility as a tutor to respond to questions made in your class. However, private tutoring(one-on-one) chat with students is exclusive to Intermediate and advanced classes only.
- Student Assessment: As a tutor, it is your duty to assess your students via their assignments, tests and exams. Please note that you must prepare assignments for your students in every class and assess them accordingly.
- Liason with Other tutors: As a tutor, it is expected that from time to time, you liase with other tutors to get more insights and information. Meeting up with your colleagues and getting their contributions will also be a great way to build team spirit.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A QEFFECTZ ONLINE TUTOR
- Monthly Pay: This is determined by the following factors:
-Number of students per class
-Number of tutors per class
-Duration of training
4. Business Promotion: Teaching on our platform is an indirect way of saying you know your onions when it comes to sewing and fashion designing. And it is thus another way of promoting your business. Clients and customers alike would want to patronize what you do.
GET MORE DETAILED AND WELL-EXPLAINED WRITTEN (IN PDF FORMATS)/VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR FREE OR FOR VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES FROM OUR SEWING RESOURCES PAGE.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT NOW!
DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT A COMMENT
Or Join Our Social Media Network
PHONE NUMBER: 08030971467
If you found this post to be insightful, kindly share using any of the social media icons below